- Find contact information for the Retirement Services office at the Office of Personnel Management (OPM). (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or SNAP) – Call to learn about eligibility requirements and the nutritional benefits of the program. – Find information to enroll your child in a Head Start pre-school in your area. – Call the program office in your state to see if your child is eligible for free or low-cost health insurance. – Call the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program Office (LIHEAP) that serves your state or tribe. – Find legal assistance in your area. – Sign up or change your Medicare plan or learn more about Medicare. – Search the database for Medicare and Medicaid contacts. – Report Medicare fraud and abuse. – Contact your local housing authority to see if you qualify. – Contact your state agency to participate in school nutrition programs. – Email questions using an online form. – Call for help with student loans.(TANF or Welfare) – Call your state's administrator for program information.
– Call 911 if a child is in immediate danger, or contact state officials to report abuse or neglect. – State and Tribal child support agency contacts – Contact the Department of Education. – Find information to enroll your child in a Head Start preschool in your area. – Call the program office in your state to see if your children are eligible for free or low-cost health insurance. – Call 1-800-RUNAWAY if you are a teenager thinking of running from home, if you have a friend who has run and is looking for help, or if you are a runaway ready to go home. – Contact your state agency to find out if your child is eligible to participate in school nutrition programs. – Get help applying for and resolving problems with federal student aid and loans.
– Learn how to file a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).Consumer Complaints – Learn where to report your consumer complaint and find contact information to file. – File an official report online to complain about an international e-commerce transaction. – Call or write to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to report adverse reactions to cosmetics. – Call to file a complaint. – Email your questions about the U.S. mail or other postal services to the U.S. Postal Service. – Call to talk to the food safety education staff (available in English and Spanish). – FDA encourages veterinarians and animal owners to report adverse drug reactions and medical product failures. – File a complaint with the FCC about your telephone service if you have concerns about inaccurate billing, false advertising, scams, or other issues. – Email a report of an injury, or file a complaint about a product to the Consumer Product Safety Commission. – Email or call to report an unsafe vehicle.
– Contact the Department of Justice to report .
Services are available in English and Spanish.
– Main contact page:
Email and phone numbers
Đang chơi bàiMailing addresses
Help desk support for web applications
Đang chơi bàiInstructions on how to report incidents
—Find your senator's contact and biographical information, and view a Senate organizational chart.—Contact one of the 20 committees, 68 subcommittees, and four joint committees.—Use this directory to find your representative's contact information and House committee assignments.—Learn about the bills, agencies, programs, and issues that House committees are reviewing.
Đang chơi bàiFederal contacts:
- Federal Government—Browse phone and email directories for federal agencies and officials.
- and —Send questions, comments, concerns, or well-wishes to the president or his staff.
- —Email, write, or call with your question for the Department of State or comment on U.S. foreign policy.
- Inspector General—Each federal agency has an inspector general. Get in touch to report federal government waste and fraud.
- —Access the database that federal agencies use to manage an average of 1,000 government-wide advisory committees.
- —Participate in the federal rulemaking process by commenting on proposed rules.
State and local contacts:
- Governors—Find email, telephone, and postal contact information by clicking on your state governor's website.
- Local Governments—Locate websites for the cities, counties, towns, and local communities in your state.
- —Learn about the work of the federal courts in assigning jury duty, ruling on important cases, and overseeing naturalization ceremonies.
- —Call or write the Supreme Court, and call for visitor information.
– Email, call, fax or mail notification of blood transfusion-related or blood donation death. – Find state email, phone, and mail contacts to receive information on health programs in your state. – Email your comments and questions to the Office of Public Health Genomics. – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers a wide variety of disease prevention and health promotion telephone hotlines and publications in English and in Spanish. – Call for information about health topics, from asthma to weight control. – Email comments and questions to the National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (NCEZID). – Search the database for Medicare and Medicaid contacts. – The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) encourages veterinarians and animal owners to report adverse drug reactions and medical product failures. – Contact the CDC about a public health emergency, and find answers to common questions. – Get information and answers from the CDC about tuberculosis. – Call or email the FDA about illegal sales of animal or human medications, medical devices, and more. – Get in touch with the FDA about adverse reactions to vaccines. – Contact the CDC to get information about viral hepatitis.
– File a complaint about accessibility barriers at a building or facility.
Affordable Housing – Contact a federally-approved or call 1-800-569-4287.
Đang chơi bài – Email the Census Bureau questions and comments about the Census.
Đang chơi bài – if you feel that a lender has discriminated against you. Report discrimination involving race, color, national origin, religion, sex, family status, or disability.
– Find state contacts for unemployment. Get information about adult and Native American training programs, and more.
Đang chơi bài – File an employment discrimination complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
– Email a question or comment to the Environmental Protection Agency.
Đang chơi bài – Email the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency about possible environmental violations.
Đang chơi bài – Employee Benefits Security Administration regional offices will inform you of your rights. They can also help you claim your benefits.
– Talk to a federally-approved housing counselor about housing. Find out about buying a home, renting, default, avoiding foreclosure, credit issues, or reverse mortgages.
– Email, call, or mail complaints about housing discrimination when renting or buying a home.
– If you believe you have been a victim of fraud and abuse when buying or leasing land from developers, you can file a complaint.
Đang chơi bài – Chat with or email a government librarian
Đang chơi bài – Notify Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) of a mine accident or emergency. You can also report hazardous conditions and get general contact information.
Đang chơi bài – Email questions to Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). You can contact MSHA about regulations, inspections, data, policy, and other topics.
– Call 1-800-RUNAWAY if you're a teenager thinking of running from home or if you're a runaway ready to go home. You can also call if you have a friend who has run away and is looking for help.
Đang chơi bài – Contact Employee Benefits Security Administration regional offices. They will inform you of your rights and help you claim your benefits.
– to learn about radon and indoor air quality in your home.
Đang chơi bài – Explore resources for finding employment and training assistance for veterans.
Đang chơi bài – Email or mail the Department of Labor.
– Email a complaint to the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA).
– Check the Air Force's , or email your question or comment to the U.S. Air Force. – Email your question or comment to the U.S. Army. – View the U.S. Coast Guard's , or contact your . – Browse the DOD's or call the DOD Public Affairs Office for information. – Email, call, fax or mail questions, comments or complaints.Locate Service Members – Locate a current member of the U.S. armed forces. – View the Marine Corps' , or contact your nearest Marine Corps public affairs office. – Email your question about a specific topic. Select Other Topics to ask about anything else related to military health. – Find key contacts and an email form for the U.S. Navy.Recruiting – Find web sites and phone numbers for recruiters for each branch of service. - Find key contacts and an email form for TRICARE, the Military's Health Care Insurance and Benefits program. – Find a list of organizations to help you send letters and messages to troops. – Key contacts for grants and employment and training assistance for veterans.
– Email the Federal Trade Commission with a question or comment on an antitrust matter. – Email, call, or mail a report of a possible antitrust violation or potential anti-competitive activity, whether civil or criminal, to the Department of Justice. – File a complaint about a bank or other financial institution with the Federal Reserve. – Report suspected bankruptcy fraud to the U.S. Trustee Program of the Department of Justice. – Email complaints (stores, finance companies, auto dealers, mortgage companies, credit bureaus, spam email, etc.) to the Federal Trade Commission. – Submit complaints to the Federal Trade Commission. – Email or call with questions or comments, or report fraud to the National Credit Union Administration. – Email for assistance from the Federal Deposit Insurance Commission. – Email, call or write comments or questions to the U.S. Agency for International Development. - Find out where to file your paper tax return - with or without a payment - with the IRS. – Email, fax or mail concerns and problems of individual investors to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). – Email an idea, issue or suggestion to the Taxpayer Advocacy Panel. – The Taxpayer Advocate Service helps individuals and small businesses resolve problems with the IRS. – Email, call or mail questions about patents and trademarks. – Contact the SEC's Office of Investor Education and Advocacy for individual assistance at email@example.com. – Contacts to assist with locating and using Bureau of Labor Statistics data, publications, and services. – Email or call with comments and feedback. – Volunteer for this unique opportunity to influence how the IRS delivers services to the public by becoming a member of the Taxpayer Advocacy Panel (TAP). – Check your federal tax refund status online. – Call to receive assistance in resolving problems. – Email a complaint to the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA).
– The Department of State and U.S. embassies and consulates help U.S. citizens overseas during emergencies. – Email or call to comment. – Call or mail to report safety-related defects. – Call to report a possible violation to the Federal Aviation Administration.Complaints About Travel - Find information to direct most complaints related to travel – Learn where to report your consumer complaint and find contact information to file. – Email your questions to the Department of State. – Contact the national headquarters office by comment form, email, phone, or by postal mail – Email or call the Department of State's National Passport Information Center to learn about how to obtain, replace or change a passport. – Email a librarian about specific transportation questions. – The TSA contact center can help you prepare for an upcoming flight, file a complaint, and more. – Report an unsafe vehicle. – Email or call the Department of State's Visa Services' Public Inquiries Branch with questions about U.S. visas.
Do you have a question?
Đang chơi bài
Ask a real person any government-related question for free. They'll get you the answer or let you know where to find it.
Đang chơi bàiLast Updated:
December 1, 2020