The Consumer Action Handbook is a free resource guide. It provides:
- General information on shopping for goods and services
- Tips about your consumer rights
- Information to help you file a complaint about a purchase
- A sample complaint letter
- A consumer assistance directory, with contact information for government agencies and national corporations
of the Consumer Action Handbook or the Spanish version, the.
The information in the Consumer Action Handbook and Guía del Consumidor are in the public domain. You may copy any part of these books. Credit USAGov in the Technology Transformation Service, General Services Administration as your source.